Writing articles is a powerful and free way to promote your business. As articles are a form of news source they are much more credible than a paid advertisement. This is a fantastic way to get your message in front of thousands of eyes. It can establish your credibility in your industry; it can promote name recognition, and help you to introduce a new product to the world!
Of course, writing articles must be about something you know about or are interested in otherwise it will become boring. When you write about things you are knowledgeable about, you won’t have a hard time because you already know what you’re talking about. It’s just a matter of making your articles creative and interesting.
To make sure that your articles get read and enjoyed, you need ways to promote your article to ensure that it get read. Here are some hot tips to ensure that your articles get read. These tips will make your articles readable and interesting.
Use short paragraphs. When the paragraph is very long, the words get muddled in the mind of the reader. The reader will just quickly disregard the paragraph and move on to much easier reading articles that are good to look at as well as read. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
Make use of numbers or bullets. As each point is stressed out, numbers and bullets can quickly make the point easy to remember and digest. As each point, tip, guide or method is started with a bullet or point, readers will know that this is where the tips start and getting stressed. Format you bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article won’t look like a single block of square paragraphs. Add a little bit of flair and pizzazz to your articles shape.
Use Sub-headings to sub-divide your paragraphs on the page. Doing this will break each point into sections but still would be incorporated into one whole article. It would also be easy for the reader to move on from one point to another; the transition would be smooth and easy. You will never lose your reader’s attention as well as the point and direction to where the article is pointing.
Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header. Your title will tempt a person’s curiosity and grab their attention. If you can achieve that, you’re already halfway in getting a person to read your article. Use statements and questions that utilize keywords that people are looking for. Provide titles or headers that describe the content of your article but also be short and concise. Try to reach out to a persons’ emotions and makes them want to delve into your article.
Keep them interested from the start to the finish. From your opening paragraph, use real-life situations that can be adopted by the reader. Use good descriptions and metaphors to drive in your point, just don’t overdo it. Driving your examples with image metaphors would make it easy for them to imagine what you are talking about. Making the experience pleasurable and enjoyable for them.
Utilize figures when necessary and not just ordinary and bland statements. Using specific facts and figures can heighten your article because it makes it authoritative. But do not make it too formal, it should be light and easy in them and flow.
Promote Your Articles
Once your article is finished, use every possible way to promote your article to generate interest and readership.
Here are 17 killer ways to promote your articles!
- Put the article on your website
- Offer your article as a FREE REPORT to get the visitor to subscribe to your email opt-in list.
- Post your article on social media site like Facebook
- Post your article on a search engine site like Pinterest
- Place your articles on your autoresponders for sending to your subscribers
- Offer your article as a free pdf gift when people refer others to your website
- Use your articles as weekly tips for newspaper columns, magazines, or ezines
- Submit your article to general knowledge directories such as ehow.com
- Submit your articles to webmasters where your article would complement their site content
- Use copies of your articles in your media kit or new client introduction pieces
- Send out copies of articles with sales letters, meeting follow up letters, product release letters, It shows prospects that you are an industry leader by being “in the news”
- Give permission on your web site for others to republish your articles if they include a full bio.
- Contact editors of ezines to see if they would be willing to publish your article in their ezine
- Post your article to content directories
- Swap articles with other ezine publishers
- Group related articles together and publish as an eBook
- Use articles as an add on bonus when people purchase your eBook and other products.
So, as you can see there are some wonderful ways to promote your articles to enhance your credibility. Once you write an article don’t just let it sit there. Put it to work and promote it!
Finally, you can even compile your artices into an eBook with the worlds most Powerful eBook Creator.