What can article marketing can do for you? Well, using article marketing to promote your product and services can bring you a lot of success. Article marketing benefits you in several ways, for instance, website traffic increase, online reputation and improved relationship with your audience.
Here are 13 great tips for learning how to market your article and get great rewards from them:
- Select a profitable category and ensure that you have some knowledge about that category. Choose topics that are both money makers and fit in with your strengths. Concentrate on the exact message needed to be sent out and don’t get side-tracked. You will build a great standing for sharp, clear work that readers will appreciate by focusing on your core objectives.
- Think about the topics that you want to write about. Start today, the only reason people fail at article marketing is because they fail to write a single article to submit to a directory. You don’t need to write a literary masterpiece, but if you really hate writing, outsource the writing and get an article submitted to a directory today.
- Search out the popularity of your keywords before writing and posting your article. It may be that the main keyword you want to focus on is incredibly popular and as such is hard to rank in. Try finding a related but slightly less popular keyword, and write your article to use the new less competitive keyword. A quality piece on a less popular keyword will rise in the ranks much faster than an article with a keyword that everyone is trying to rank with.
- You should spend a high percentage of your research time on keyword research. Use Keyword research tools, they are powerful aids in any article marketing campaign. While keyword research tools and services are available for sale – most costing over 100 dollars – the experienced article writer does not need to spend money. The free tools available online such as Skyfu, Keywordtool, Serps, Wordstream and Moz.com to name a few are more than adequate for the article writer’s needs.
- Keywords are an important element when it comes to successful article marketing. It’s important to choose the right ones. Many companies offer services which cost between $50 and $500 to use, but Google has an awesome free Keyword Tool which gives you excellent results at no cost.
- Participate in as many forums as you have time for. If you do not think that you have the time to do it, make the time. You will get a great deal of input about what people are interested in, and it will help you find the information to include in the articles that you are marketing.
- Ensure that your contents explain your title. It can be very frustrating to find out that having read a whole piece you are still no better than when you first started simply because the information you are after is not there. In other words, keep your content relevant to your title and your audience will be happy with you.
- It’s important to remember that when you write article promoting products you are telling a story about the benefit of the product rather than trying to sell the product with a buy it now button.
- Another tip is to make sure you put a link to your site at the end of your article. This is pretty much the reason why you write the articles in the first place. Just make sure that your content has some value to your readers.
- Promote your own articles. There is no need to wait for people to come to you when you can go to them. Feel free to post links to your articles on social-media websites. Social-media users are notorious for sharing and just might share your article with their friends and followers.
- Consistency in your writing will generate far better results than occasional blitzes of articles. Maintain a steady stream of content to keep yourself out there and generate constant traffic and leads. Over time, you may want to hire someone to help write or upload articles for your various campaigns on a regular basis.
- When you write articles, don’t ramble on and on. People who are looking for a product or service online don’t want to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what they are looking at. A good article to sell a product or service should be between 50 – 500 words. It should get to the point and convey a clear message.
- Never include the phrase “in conclusion” in article’s conclusion. This implies to your readers to move on to another site because they will know your article is coming to an end. It’s important to summarise your article, but do it without using the word “conclusion”. They will find the author resource box, if they keep reading, and learn more about you.
I hope this article has provided you with some invaluable guidance that will help you get started with article marketing. Writing marketing articles can be used as a creative outlet for those who like to write things. Not only can they earn some money from it but it will help them practice their writing skills so they can improve upon them. Choosing to do article marketing in one’s free time can offer many benefits