What can article marketing do for you? Well, using article marketing to promote your product and services can bring you a lot of success. Here are 13 great tips for learning how to market your article and get great rewards from them:
1. Select a category that will be profitable and make sure you know a little bit about the category you have chosen. Choose topics that are both money makers and fit in with your strengths. It may be that book reviews site makes more money than other sites, but if you don’t read books, then it’s not the area for you.
2. Think about the topics that you want to write about. Start today, the only reason people fail at article marketing is because they fail to write a single article to submit to a directory. You don’t need to write a literary masterpiece, but if you really hate writing, outsource the writing and get an article submitted to a directory.
3. Search out the popularity of your main keywords before posting your articles or before writing them. It may be that the main keyword you want to focus on is incredibly popular and as such hard to rank in. Try finding a related but slightly less popular keyword, and write your article to use the new less competitive keyword. A quality piece on a less popular keyword will rise in the ranks much faster than an article with a keyword that everyone is trying to rank with.
4. Participate in as many forums as you have time for. If you do not think that you have the time to do it, make the time. You will get a great deal of input about what people are interested in, and it will help you find the information to include in the articles that you are marketing.
5. You should spend sufficient time in keyword research. Use Keyword research tools, they are a powerful aid in any article marketing campaign, but you do not need to buy one. While keyword research tools and services are available for sale – most costing over 100 dollars – the experienced article writer does not need to spend money. The free tools available online (many from search engines themselves) are more than adequate for the article writer’s needs.
6. Keywords are an important element when it comes to successful article marketing. It’s important to choose the right ones. Many companies offer services which cost between $50 and $500 to use, but Google has an awesome free Keyword Tool which gives you excellent results at no cost.
7. Make sure that your article fits in with the title you have provided for the piece. Nothing is more frustrating to a consumer than when they are searching for information, they wind up on a page that has nothing to do with what they need. Keep everything relevant, and you will keep your audience happy.
8. When you write articles, don’t ramble on and on. People who are looking for a product or service online, don’t want to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what they are looking for. A good marketing article to sell a product or service should be 150 – 500 words, it should get to the point and convey a clear message quickly.
9. Article marketing can be used as a creative outlet for those who like to write things. Not only can they earn some money from it but it will help them practice their writing skills so they can improve upon them. Choosing to do article marketing in one’s free time can offer many benefits.
10. A good tip is to make sure you put a link to your site at the end of your article. This is pretty much the reason why you write the articles in the first place. Just make sure that your content has some value to your readers.
11. Promote your own articles. There is no need to wait for people to come to you when you can go to them. Feel free to post links to your articles on social-media websites. Social-media users are notorious for sharing, and just might share your article with their friends and followers.
12. Consistency in your writing will generate far better results than occasional blitzes of articles. Maintain a steady stream of content to keep yourself out there and generate constant traffic and leads. Over time, you may want to hire someone to help write or upload articles for your various campaigns on a regular basis.
13. Never include the phrase “in conclusion” in article’s conclusion. This implies to your readers to move on to another site because they will know your article is coming to an end. It’s important to summarize your article, but do it without using the word “conclusion”. They will find the author resource box, if they keep reading, and learn more about you.
If done correctly, article marketing will increase the traffic coming to your website, your reputation will grow and your relationship with your audience would be enhanced. For more great internet marketing tips and guides look no further than www.marketingheal.com.